Tomoto - Kintsugi - White
Kintsugi is the Japanese art of mending broken pottery with liquid gold. Translating this idea into the modern day, our planet can sometimes feel broken with our borders and walls dividing us. Maybe if we start acting as global citizens instead of individual nations we may just heal the cracks that we’ve made.
- Limited edition design 1/300
- 70% Bamboo Viscose 30% Organic Cotton
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified fabric
- Silk-screen printed with water based inks
- Ethically manufactured in Turkey
- Machine washable on 30°c